I don't remember a moment I tried to forget
I lost myself, is it better not said
Now I'm closer to the edge
It was a thousand to one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll make it
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll met again
No no no no
Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a sun, the death of a dream
Closer to the edge
This never ending story paid for with pride and fate
We all fall short of glory
Lost in our fate
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No no no no
No no no no
I will never forget
No no
I will never regret
No no
I will live my life
No no no no
I will never forget
No no
I will never regret
No no
I will live my life
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No no no no
Closer to the edge
Closer to the edge
No no no no
Closer to the edge
Closer to the edge
No no no no
Closer to the edge
Kamis, 09 September 2010
THIRTY SECOND TO MARS - Closer To The Edge
Diposting oleh
Antonio Ilyus
di
9/09/2010 10:41:00 PM
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
that's me ......
- Antonio Ilyus
- hanya orang biasa yang menjalani hidup seperti orang biasa. namun terus mencoba untuk jadi Luar Biasa :D
Antonio Ilyus'wrote.....
follow @antonioilyus on twitter
@palembang. May 2010 :D
w/ TARUNA homeless crew :D
w/ bibof. Yang's birthday :'D
Free Wordpress Themes Designed by: R.Bhavesh | Free Blogger Templates Presents HD TV Watch TV Online. Unblock myspace proxy
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar