"I know I'm awake but it feels like I'm in a dream." In Bruges
"The last thing to age on somebody is their heart." Rocky Balboa (1996)
"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real." Tupac Shakur
"Everybody's war with different things... I'm at war with my own heart sometimes." Tupac Shakur
"Hilangkan pikiran ambisius, dan belajarlah pada teori." Bruce Lee
"The Richest man is the one with the most powerful friends." The Godfather part III
"When they come, They come at what you love." The Godfather Part III
"The first rule in opera is the first rule in life: see to everything yourself." - Nellie Melba
"Maybe part of loving is learning to let go." Unknown
"When love is not madness, it is not love.Unknown
"Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river."(keren abis)
"The worst prison in the world would be a closed heart"Unknown
"loving is not owning, thats why I let you go."....... (jeroooo!)
Sabtu, 11 September 2010
QUOTE - QUOTE kereennn gann....!
Diposting oleh
Antonio Ilyus
di
9/11/2010 12:00:00 AM
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
that's me ......
- Antonio Ilyus
- hanya orang biasa yang menjalani hidup seperti orang biasa. namun terus mencoba untuk jadi Luar Biasa :D
Antonio Ilyus'wrote.....
follow @antonioilyus on twitter
@palembang. May 2010 :D
w/ TARUNA homeless crew :D
w/ bibof. Yang's birthday :'D
Free Wordpress Themes Designed by: R.Bhavesh | Free Blogger Templates Presents HD TV Watch TV Online. Unblock myspace proxy
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar